Your Resident Blogger

My photo
I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 fantastic little boys, ages 5 and 10. I'm a retail lackey who dreams of running away to San Francisco where I'll live on my trust fund and take photographs of the city all day.

Currently Reading

  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Movies You Should Check Out

  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Good Shepherd

Rocking My iPod This Week

  • Eminem
  • Hinder
  • The Fray

Categorically Speaking...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Label Whore



Okay, so tattoos and piercings aren't my only addictions. As 50 Cent would say, I have "a thing for that Gucci, that Fendi, that Prada". I LOVE LOVE LOVE designer fashion. When most kids were getting up at 7am on Saturdays to watch cartoons, I was getting up to watch fashion shows and the fashion rundowns on E!. So you can imagine the hog heaven I was in when I discovered Just For Me in Minot, ND. Designer handbags galore!!! Rock bottom prices!!! HOG. HEAVEN. LOL So I splurged on me and bought two handbags and a wallet. Below you can see my fabulous bags:

My Kate Spade

My Prada

Ahhh, I love handbags. Designer handbags rule! When I was in San Francisco this summer I paid a visit to my good friend, Christian. Christian Dior that is. I fell in love with the most fabulous handbag ever - a black leather oversized bag with tie-dyed croc skin trim. TIE-DYED CROC SKIN. So new and exclusive, they hadn't even been imported from Italy yet. I would have to order it directly from the Dior studio in Milan. $15,000. Can you believe Matt said no? The whole Christian Dior, tie-dyed croc skin, exclusive - everything escaped him. Apparently $15,000 is a bit steep for a handbag. Oh, to be filthy rich. It's a good thing he didn't see me in Tiffany's...sitting in the vault...wearing 10 carats of blinding diamonds...colorless, flawless, brilliantly cut...$226,000....

Hello my name is Jen and I am a designeraholic.

No comments: