Your Resident Blogger

My photo
I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 fantastic little boys, ages 5 and 10. I'm a retail lackey who dreams of running away to San Francisco where I'll live on my trust fund and take photographs of the city all day.

Currently Reading

  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Movies You Should Check Out

  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Good Shepherd

Rocking My iPod This Week

  • Eminem
  • Hinder
  • The Fray

Categorically Speaking...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Survery Says....

I can't keep up living at this pace. I'm just not enjoying my life anymore! Going to school almost double time (20 units!), working 25-40 hours a week, and trying to be a good mom and girlfriend is positively killing me. I'm only a week and a half into the semester and I am already sick and exhausted. So I've made a very difficult decision. I've decided to drop one of my classes to bring my total down to 16 units. I'll do the same next semester and the one following that. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but it means that I will have to push my student teaching back a full semester, if not a full year. Sigh. I did NOT want to have to do it, but in the long run, I have to take care of myself or I won't be around to enjoy my completed degree.

No comments: