Your Resident Blogger

My photo
I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 fantastic little boys, ages 5 and 10. I'm a retail lackey who dreams of running away to San Francisco where I'll live on my trust fund and take photographs of the city all day.

Currently Reading

  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Movies You Should Check Out

  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Good Shepherd

Rocking My iPod This Week

  • Eminem
  • Hinder
  • The Fray

Categorically Speaking...

Thursday, September 01, 2005

2 and a Half More Hours...

Ugh. Only 2 and a half more hours of the torture that is my job. I am positively exhausted after only getting about 3 hours of sleep over the past 48 hours, and sitting here - alone, in the night, the QUIET night - I'm having a ton of trouble staying awake. If I can just make it to 7am, though, I can go home, crawl into some more comfortable clothes, and sleep in the car. Car?, you say? Yup - CAR. After the fabulous week I've had so far, I get to drive 900 miles to Minot, North Dakota. Sigh. At least Matt has volunteered to drive the majority of it so that I can sleep. Such a sweetheart!

No comments: