Your Resident Blogger

My photo
I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 fantastic little boys, ages 5 and 10. I'm a retail lackey who dreams of running away to San Francisco where I'll live on my trust fund and take photographs of the city all day.

Currently Reading

  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Movies You Should Check Out

  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Good Shepherd

Rocking My iPod This Week

  • Eminem
  • Hinder
  • The Fray

Categorically Speaking...

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Trying It Again...

Well, I've decided to throw myself on the fire again. I was looking on the Creating Keepsakes' website and got all inspired by the Becky Higgins sketch for the April 2006 issue. So, I made Matt locate my scrappy boxes in the basement and I took some of the 300 pictures I just had developed and made my first layout in probably, oh, 3 months. It felt great! I can't wait until that basement is finished so that I will have an actual place to work - and not have to dig through 20 boxes to find the things I want to use!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, you are too funny! I love reading your bloggy. I don't very often get time to catch up on everyone...it's fun tho :)
Good Luck on that CK girl!!
Cami

Dawn said...

I love this layout! Such a cutie!! Good luck! hugs!!

Unknown said...

great layout!