Your Resident Blogger

My photo
I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 fantastic little boys, ages 5 and 10. I'm a retail lackey who dreams of running away to San Francisco where I'll live on my trust fund and take photographs of the city all day.

Currently Reading

  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Movies You Should Check Out

  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Good Shepherd

Rocking My iPod This Week

  • Eminem
  • Hinder
  • The Fray

Categorically Speaking...

Friday, December 08, 2006

Way Stolen From Amy....Shhhh, Don't Say Anything!

List ten things you want to say to people you know but you never will, for whatever reason. Don't say who they are. Use each person only once.

1. I'm not nearly as smart and good as you think I am. Everytime you say things like that to me, it just makes me feel even more inferior inside.

2. I went with you because you needed a ride, and I didn't want you to have to go through it alone. It doesn't mean that we're friends, and there is a reason why I've never called you since.

3. I know that I'm better than you, and I'm not ashamed of thinking that at all. I feel kinda bad about that.

4. I honestly don't think he's good enough for you.

5. I die a little more each time you don't answer your phone. Sometimes your voice is the only sound I want to hear, and I just want to feel that warmth and safety again. I want to feel whole.

6. I will never forgive you the ugly, spiteful things you said to me. If you weren't so important to him, I would kick the holy fucking shit out of you for saying them. Consider yourself on notice.

7. I'm still hurt over how you acted. It would have meant a lot for you to be there, and you totally bailed on me. It was something that only happens once and you blew me off for no good reason.

8. Don't patronize me. If you don't like my work, say so and tell me why. I can't grow as an artist when all you say is, "That's...nice."

9. I think you're narrow-minded, bigoted, and somewhat racist. That hurts me more than you know.

10. My tattoos and piercings don't make me a freak. Stop treating me differently because you know that I have them.

No comments: