Your Resident Blogger

My photo
I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 fantastic little boys, ages 5 and 10. I'm a retail lackey who dreams of running away to San Francisco where I'll live on my trust fund and take photographs of the city all day.

Currently Reading

  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Movies You Should Check Out

  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Good Shepherd

Rocking My iPod This Week

  • Eminem
  • Hinder
  • The Fray

Categorically Speaking...

Thursday, December 28, 2006

drowning without water

words clog my throat
like
urban gridlock -
nowhere to go
their exit, your ears
but you aren't here
i scream them into the air
releasing them into the world
but they come back -
because they belong to you

and so in a sea of unspoken words
i drown
in a tumultuous ocean of
words that are
refugees of emotion
vagrants of feeling
looking for their home
i drown

No comments: