Your Resident Blogger

My photo
I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 fantastic little boys, ages 5 and 10. I'm a retail lackey who dreams of running away to San Francisco where I'll live on my trust fund and take photographs of the city all day.

Currently Reading

  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Movies You Should Check Out

  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Good Shepherd

Rocking My iPod This Week

  • Eminem
  • Hinder
  • The Fray

Categorically Speaking...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Totally, Shamefully, Unremorsefully Stolen Off Amy's Blog!

The 7 Deadly Sins


WRATH

Who did you last get angry with? ~ Tyson. Although, I'm not really angry with him...just hurt.

What do you get the most passionately angry about? ~ Since I'm stealing things, I'm totally stealing Amy's answer on this one because it's exactly what I was going to say, down to the letter! LOL You so rule, Amy! "I absolutely hate intolerance…I have no tolerance for it (which I suppose is intolerant…but whatever). My hot button issues are usually gay rights and racial issues."

Who has the ability to make you angry like none other? ~ Tyson, but again, it's not anger - it's hurt. I've told him a million and one times: he's both the easiest and the hardest person to love in the whole world.

Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? ~ Absolutely. Every fight I've been in save for one has been with a guy. And I'm currently undefeated. Never underestimate motivation and a bad attitude!

How about of the same sex? ~ I'm an equal opportunity sort of fighter.

Who was the last person that got really angry at you? ~ I dunno...probably Matt. I'm not the easiest person to live with.

Were they justified in their anger? ~ Yeah, probably. See above.

Have you ever been hurt but hid it behind anger? ~ For the most part, if I'm hurt you'll know it.


SLOTH

What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? ~ Go to the gym...I really need to be better about that.

What is the latest you've ever woken up? ~ I sleep weird hours since I work overnight shifts. So if I wake up at 6pm and I went to sleep at 9am, that's really not that late. That said, while I was sick not too long ago, I slept for 26 hours straight. :oP

Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: ~ For the most part, I've attempted contacting everyone I've been meaning to, but I haven't gotten to speak with them all yet.

What is the last lame excuse you've made? ~ I make lots of lame excuses. LOL In fact, I make so many I'm not even able to think of one at the moment to put down here for you all to giggle at!

Have you ever put off till tomorrow what you should do today? ~ Welcome to my world. Refreshments are on the table to your left.

When was the last time you got a good workout in? ~ This past weekend in Seattle. I walked everywhere carrying a 15 pound bag!

How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? ~ I didn't feel very well, so I didn't even bother setting the alarm. LOL Instead, I stayed in bed all day long.


GLUTTONY

What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? ~ Double amaretto mocha from the little coffee hut I pass on the way to school. So good. Don't even get me started on Starbucks! LOL I can drink there for days...

White meat or dark meat? ~ White meat. I so can't wait until Thanksgiving!

What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had at one time? ~ I stopped counting. LOL I do know that my record for shots in an hour is 13 shots of tequila. Tyson & I used to go and drink copious amounts of liquor. We rule.

Do you have an issue with your weight? ~ I don't have an issue with my weight. I have a subscription.

Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? ~ Mostly sweet foods, but I also get hankerings for spicy foods now and then.

Do you eat when you are sad, mad, or bored? ~ All of the above. Sadly.

LUST

How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? ~ A couple.

How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? ~ Only 1 completely, a handful partially. Surely you recall the joys of high school P.E.?

Have you wanted someone who was taken? ~ Yep. And it completely blows.

What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? ~ I love eyes and lips and arms. Mmmm... Nice. :oP

Have you ever had a one-night stand? ~ No

Have you ever really 'made love'? ~ Again, Amy said it best, so I'll steal this answer, too! "I will say yes, but can I just tell you how much I HATE THAT PHRASE????? I f-ing hate it. It's cheesy and weird and I hate it."

Have you ever had a kiss that almost felt better then sex due to emotions? ~ Yes

Have you had sex or fooled around in a public place? ~ Yeah :)

Have you ever worried about having an STD or being pregnant? ~ No

Have you ever slept with someone who you didn't care about at all? ~ No

Have you ever slept with someone whom you didn't know their name? ~ No


GREED

How many credit cards do you own? ~ Just one. Go me!

What's your guilty pleasure? ~ Celebrity news, cheesy MTV reality shows.

If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? ~ Pay off my debt, travel the world, make a college fund for Hunter

Would you rather be rich or famous? ~ Rich.

Would you rather be rich or in love? ~ In love.

Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? ~ I probably would, and tell myself that I would be happy. Then I'd realize that I am not and won't be happy so I'd quit.

Have you ever stolen anything? ~ Yeah.


PRIDE

What's the one thing you've done that you're most proud of? ~ Stopping my best friend from ending his life. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, and I was petrified that he would hate me for it.

What's the one thing you've done that your parents are most proud of? ~ Probably becoming a parent myself.

What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? ~ Contentment with myself. I have come to the realization that I may never love myself, hell...I may never even LIKE myself, but if I can just learn to be content with who and what I am, then eventually I can achieve some semblance of happiness.

Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? ~ Usually. It depends on how bad I wanted first place to begin with.

Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? ~ Yes.

What did you do today that you're proud of? ~ Nothing really. LOL I updated my iPod. That was pretty sweet.


ENVY

What item of your friend's would you most want to have for your own? ~ I honestly can't think of a single thing right now. Maybe I need more friends...LOL

If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? ~ Someone who is comfortable in their own skin.

Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? ~ Umm, yeah...a smaller ass, perhaps?

What trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? ~ Self-confidence.

Have you ever wanted your friends boyfriend or girlfriend? ~ No

Have you ever stolen your friends boyfriend or girlfriend? ~ No

2 comments:

a m y said...

You crack me up!

Cami said...

You're so good at these Jen..so open and honest