Your Resident Blogger

My photo
I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 fantastic little boys, ages 5 and 10. I'm a retail lackey who dreams of running away to San Francisco where I'll live on my trust fund and take photographs of the city all day.

Currently Reading

  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Movies You Should Check Out

  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Good Shepherd

Rocking My iPod This Week

  • Eminem
  • Hinder
  • The Fray

Categorically Speaking...

Friday, July 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen...On Friday Because I'm a Rebel Like That

Thirteen Songs That Jen Just Can't Bump Enough!


1. Holiday - Green Day
2. Tainted Love - Marilyn Manson
3. Who Knew - Pink
4. Shout at the Devil - Motley Crue
5. My Prerogative - Britney Spears
6. Dirty Little Secret - All-American Rejects
7. Cold - Crossfade
8. Hemmorage - Fuel
9. SOS - Rihanna
10. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
11. I Want You To Want Me - Letters to Cleo
12. Bad Reputation - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
13. Take Me Out - Rent

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


2 comments:

Cami said...

UM, I think you know my link there lil missy ;D

Tanya said...

I Want You To Want Me by Letters To Cleo... one of the most awesome remakes ever. =)