Your Resident Blogger

My photo
I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 fantastic little boys, ages 5 and 10. I'm a retail lackey who dreams of running away to San Francisco where I'll live on my trust fund and take photographs of the city all day.

Currently Reading

  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Movies You Should Check Out

  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Good Shepherd

Rocking My iPod This Week

  • Eminem
  • Hinder
  • The Fray

Categorically Speaking...

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Some of the Professional Wedding Pics!























5 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow, these are great, Jen! Can't wait to see more! =)

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Jen! I love these pictures.. (especially of Hunter.. how cute he was all dressed up like that.) Love the dresses and the colors you picked.. awesome event! Congrats to all of you. You look just gorgeous.

Cami said...

Fabulous! can't wait to see them all :)

Anonymous said...

I remember all the wedding planning you used to talk about in high school. It is wonderful to see those dreams come true. Love ya girl!!

Anonymous said...

That was from me by the way, it wasn't supposed to come up anonymous. :)