Your Resident Blogger

My photo
I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 fantastic little boys, ages 5 and 10. I'm a retail lackey who dreams of running away to San Francisco where I'll live on my trust fund and take photographs of the city all day.

Currently Reading

  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Movies You Should Check Out

  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Good Shepherd

Rocking My iPod This Week

  • Eminem
  • Hinder
  • The Fray

Categorically Speaking...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

So I've Been Slacking...

It's been ages since I updated here! School's moving right along, some classes better/happier than others. I'm absolutely LOVING my photo class. I can tell that I'm going to just LIVE in the darkroom this semester. I developed my first roll of film last week, and I printed my first contact sheet and 8x10 enlargements today. So freakin' cool! I love it! Hunter & I are making it on our own while Matt is at his conference in Las Vegas. It was so cute to watch Matt give Hunter the "now you're the man of the house" speech before he left. Matt was worried to leave us, but it's working out. We can't wait until he gets home though! I'll find some new music for y'all in a bit!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Glad your loving your class. your and Hunter are doing great, Matt will be very proud of both of you :)
Have A Great day!

Unknown said...

Very cool Jen.. love the new look of your blog.. and thats great on the class. Hey do a scrap page about Matt and the speech.. very cute.