Your Resident Blogger

My photo
I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 fantastic little boys, ages 5 and 10. I'm a retail lackey who dreams of running away to San Francisco where I'll live on my trust fund and take photographs of the city all day.

Currently Reading

  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Movies You Should Check Out

  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Good Shepherd

Rocking My iPod This Week

  • Eminem
  • Hinder
  • The Fray

Categorically Speaking...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Save Conviction!

So I just figured out that NBC cancelled the best show to come out in ages! I'm so pissed. Conviction was restoring my faith in the people that put new shows on television. I've got every episode downloaded on my iPod...yes, I actually PAID $1.99 for each of 12 episodes. And I watch them alllll the time! So help me try to convince NBC to bring it back! Sign the petition!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/nbcfri/petition.html

2 comments:

Cami said...

Never seen it or even heard of it! what it it about?

Unknown said...

hey I love that show! Shame they are doing that.. I'll go sign the petition though.