Your Resident Blogger

My photo
I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 fantastic little boys, ages 5 and 10. I'm a retail lackey who dreams of running away to San Francisco where I'll live on my trust fund and take photographs of the city all day.

Currently Reading

  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Movies You Should Check Out

  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Good Shepherd

Rocking My iPod This Week

  • Eminem
  • Hinder
  • The Fray

Categorically Speaking...

Monday, April 17, 2006

Some Little Changes

So because I KNOW that all of you my faithful readers are coming daily and saying "Where are those other videos that Jen has posted?? I totally want to watch some of her other fascinating video selections!" I went through and on new music posts, I put the song title and artist in the post title. So now you can quickly and easily find all the music you want! LOL You may now return to your regularly schedule blog perusal!

No comments: