Your Resident Blogger

My photo
I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 fantastic little boys, ages 5 and 10. I'm a retail lackey who dreams of running away to San Francisco where I'll live on my trust fund and take photographs of the city all day.

Currently Reading

  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Movies You Should Check Out

  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Good Shepherd

Rocking My iPod This Week

  • Eminem
  • Hinder
  • The Fray

Categorically Speaking...

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Yesterday

The memory of your kisses so sweet
Like a hug around my heart
Warms me down to my soul and
Twists the knife left lovingly
Inside of me by you
You showed me what I wanted to know then
Took back what I could never have
Your breath on my skin I will feel no more
Blessing and burden
I carry it all alone
The fate that took us there
The same fate that brought us here
There are no beautiful suicides
Only notions of what could have been

No comments: