Your Resident Blogger

My photo
I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 fantastic little boys, ages 5 and 10. I'm a retail lackey who dreams of running away to San Francisco where I'll live on my trust fund and take photographs of the city all day.

Currently Reading

  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Movies You Should Check Out

  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Good Shepherd

Rocking My iPod This Week

  • Eminem
  • Hinder
  • The Fray

Categorically Speaking...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ooooh Blogthing Excitement!

Your Love Song Is

You and Me by Lifehouse

"Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you"

For you, love is very intense and a little difficult to express.



Your Candy Heart Says "Get Real"

You're a bit of a cynic when it comes to love.
You don't lose your head, and hardly anyone penetrates your heart.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: is all about the person you're seeing (with no mentions of v-day!)

Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic

What turns you off: romantic expectations and "greeting card" holidays

Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get



You Are Kermit

Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!



Your Famous Movie Kiss is from Cruel Intentions

"I'm the only girl you can't have, and it kills you."



Your Inner Pop Princess Is Kelly Clarkson

"Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be"

No doubt about it, you have star quality. Might just take a while to get there.

No comments: