Your Resident Blogger

My photo
I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 fantastic little boys, ages 5 and 10. I'm a retail lackey who dreams of running away to San Francisco where I'll live on my trust fund and take photographs of the city all day.

Currently Reading

  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Movies You Should Check Out

  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Good Shepherd

Rocking My iPod This Week

  • Eminem
  • Hinder
  • The Fray

Categorically Speaking...

Monday, January 23, 2006

You Know Who You Are...

"Sometimes we put up walls. Not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to knock them down." - Anonymous

Thank you for knocking my wall down. You know just when call me, and you say just the right things. I know that you don't remember the day you saved me, but I remember it well - and to this day you are still saving me. Your quiet strength leads me through my dark days. There aren't enough gifts in the world to repay you for all that you've given me. You've always had my back, and I will always have yours. Love you!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

wow! that's so beautiful Jen!!
someone who is totally there for you, makes life all worth the while.
what a wonderful thank you for that someone special! great writing girl :)