Your Resident Blogger

My photo
I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 fantastic little boys, ages 5 and 10. I'm a retail lackey who dreams of running away to San Francisco where I'll live on my trust fund and take photographs of the city all day.

Currently Reading

  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

Movies You Should Check Out

  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Good Shepherd

Rocking My iPod This Week

  • Eminem
  • Hinder
  • The Fray

Categorically Speaking...

Thursday, December 22, 2005

What's Your Slogan?

This was passed to me by one of my online pals...it's too funny! Just go to the site below and enter your name to get your slogan.

http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi

Jennifer: Wait Until We Get Our Jennifer On You
Tyson: Top Breeders Recommend Tyson
Matt: No-One Does Chicken Like Matt
Hunter: All You Add is Hunter

So what's yours??

No comments: